Waiting for the Sun
53" w x 2" d x 71" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Pause for a moment to gaze on this tranquil landscape where land and water meander toward the horizon. The artist's use of one-point perspective and a grand cloudscape draw eyes forward, creating a sense of anticipation as if waiting for the sun to rise. Hung in casual or formal spaces, this piece projects a feeling of serenity.
- Giclée on canvas with hand-applied embellishments
- Floated in a solid wood frame with a gray finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftspeople
- Framed in the U.S. to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- As a contemporary artist working in acrylics, Filomena Booth’s paintings are inspired by the natural beauty around her on Florida's Nature Coast. Her goal is to capture the mood of the moment on canvas, whether in an entirely abstract painting or in an impressionistic interpretation of a natural scene. Her work reflects her love of color and the interplay of light and texture. Booth's original, contemporary paintings elicit emotional responses from viewers and are frequently described as "beautiful". Her paintings may, at times, be subtle and at other times bold and vibrant. Strong composition, visual texture, bold use of color and trusting her intuition are just some of the elements she employs as she explores the possibilities of the blank canvas.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY:
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.