Views of the West II
38.5" w x 2" d x 49.5" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
A colorful abstract landscape, where thick brushstrokes recede into a sunset-tinged background. Enhanced by the artist with paint, following the brushstrokes of the original. One of two in a series.
- Hand-embellished giclée on canvas
- Floated in a solid wood frame with a champagne finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftspeople
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- Jess Franks is known for vibrant acrylic paintings that dance the line between real and abstract. As a magazine graphic designer by trade, she has spent countless hours on her computer poring over photography. A few years ago she discovered that painting not only allows her to delve back into a more tactile world, but also to create scenes in radical colors that no photo could capture. She uses the familiar structures of the natural world around her to explore new palettes, resulting in paintings that are at once both unexpected yet accessible. In between paintings, Jess has spent much of her time researching how social media and online commerce can create communities and sustain artists through nontraditional avenues. She lives with her husband and brood of children in New England.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 19 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 24 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.