53.75" w x 1.5" d x 43.75" h
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 3 weeks to schedule a delivery.
You’ll always have an amazing view of a city landscape with this large-scale artwork by Tim O’Toole. His abstract painting captures a contemporary city skyline reflecting on the water, in a rich, muted palette of charcoal grays, dusty purples, and pale blues. A giclée on canvas, this city wall art is hand-embellished for additional texture and dimension and set in a silver frame with a black fillet for a decidedly modern look.
- Modern, abstract city wall art; hand-embellished texture adds dimension and depth
- Hand-embellished giclée on canvas
- Solid wood frame with a silver foil finish; accented with a black fillet
- Hand-embellished techniques make each piece a unique work of art; slight variations to be expected
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Timothy O'Toole attended Dayton Art Institute and has a BFA from the University of Cincinnati. In addition to his time spent in Ohio and Pennsylvania capturing the wonders of nature for his art, he has spent more than twenty years in Colorado working on location to hone his skill as a master landscape painter. His work is published and collected both nationally and internationally.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 15 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 30 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.