Hidden Waters I
28" w x 2.25" d x 28" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 5 weeks.
Imagine rounding a corner on your walk and happening upon this magical view. The artist's soft and feathery brush strokes are serene in nature and seem to float dreamily within their borders. Part of a series of two.
- Giclée on deckle-edge paper, floated over a white matboard
- Set in a contemporary solid wood frame in an antique silver etched finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftspeople
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 11 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 16 lbs.
- Artist - Nancy Knight: Nature and all its wonders inspire me. Through art, my goal is to try to do justice to the beautiful nature that surrounds us while keeping in mind the current décor trends. I started my interest in watercolor at a young age watching my grandfather, a professional artist, paint. It’s the spontaneity of watercolor that has always amazed me, the paint mixing with the water creating wonderful unpredictable patterns, each time a different outcome. When I am open to let this process guide my creativity, my most original paintings occur.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.