47.5"w x 2.5"d x 47.5"h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
Look out to sea and relax. This elegant shoreline view is designed to soothe the senses and create a calming aura in any space, no matter the style. This image of a captivating seascape is timeless, and this giclée on canvas captures it beautifully. We’ve enhanced its natural notes with a weathered barnwood-style frame in white.
- Giclée on canvas
- Floated in transitional wood frame
- Aged whitewash finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Kyle Goderwis graduated from The Art Institute of Atlanta in 2004 with a BFA. In 2006, he was invited to participate in his first gallery show. Since then he has showcased his work in more than a dozen gallery shows throughout the Southeast. In 2010, he joined a group of working professional artists to further his education in the fine art world. A recent transplant to Seattle, he has been with Grand Image, a collective of emerging artists, since 2014 and creates a variety of abstract and expressionist paintings and other mixed media artwork.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 36lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.