Quilted Star I
33.25" w x 1.75" d x 33.25" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery.
California artist Dawn Wolfe shares her interpretation of the classic star-within-a-star pattern, inspired by a vintage quilt of her grandmother's. Americana at its best in three beautiful hues. Giclée on deckle-edge paper with hand-sewn appliqué. Signed by the artist.
- Hand-sewn paper art inspired by quilted star pattern
- Appliqué on white grid mat board
- Set in a solid wood, angled frame in a satin black finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- Dawn Wolfe is a self-taught artist whose three-dimensional work is very personal and tactile. She leverages hand cutting, folding, painting, layering, and collaging to great effect. Her art reflects a love of travel, vintage things, and life in the coastal California mountains where she lives. Whimsy, nature, and beach life inform and inspire every aspect of her work, from subject matter to palette to materials.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 12 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 16 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com