Sage Silhouette II
20.5" w x 0.5" d x 26.5" h
Custom made, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 7 weeks.
Inspiration arrives by photogram. Cyanotype photography emerged in the early 20th century. When exposed to sunlight, the silhouettes of items placed on treated paper are captured. Here, The Studio artist collective works in this photosensitive medium to portray the delicate beauty of Washington State wildflowers. An artistic tradition from Victorian England endures magnificently.
- Giclée on paper
- Set in a solid wood frame with a distressed matte white finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsperson's specializing in framing techniques
- The Studio is an artist collective with a unique alchemy of digital, 2D, and 3D creatives, located in Seattle, Washington. Thriving on the endless capabilities of collaboration, this diverse group of career artists all work under one roof; continuously prompting them to interweave their creative processes and voices to generate artworks with greater innovation and depth than they could have alone. Each artwork by The Studio, as a result, is a unique composition of multiple minds and creative perspectives.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 5 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 8 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com