45" w x 2" d x 45" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
Inspired by a cloud of fluttering birds, this large-scale giclée captures the energy of birds in motion on a beautifully framed canvas. Simple silhouettes of migrating birds dance against an abstract sky of blue and ivory for an image rich in color and dimension. Set in a simple, pale gold frame, this bird artwork adds an elegant, nature-inspired vibe to modern or traditional settings.
- Captures migrating birds in motion, using subtle brushstrokes for a serene vibe
- Giclée on canvas
- Floated in a solid wood frame finished in champagne gold
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Maeve Harris is a Seattle-based artist who started out in photography before she moved on to printmaking and painting. Influenced by natural and organic forms, she renders expressions of color and light and pulls images from her childhood passion for horses and the art of dressage. Maeve's paintings reveal a focus on the medium itself, and she is interested in the integration of traditional subject matter with contemporary styles and techniques.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 12 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 20 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >