45" w x 2" d x 45" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 8-10 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Inspired by a cloud of fluttering birds, this large-scale giclée captures the energy of birds in motion on a beautifully framed canvas. Simple silhouettes of migrating birds dance against an abstract sky of blue and ivory for an image rich in color and dimension. Set in a simple, pale gold frame, this bird artwork adds an elegant, nature-inspired vibe to modern or traditional settings.
- Captures migrating birds in motion, using subtle brushstrokes for a serene vibe
- Giclée on canvas
- Floated in a solid wood frame finished in champagne gold
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Maeve Harris is a Seattle-based artist who started out in photography before she moved on to printmaking and painting. Influenced by natural and organic forms, she renders expressions of color and light and pulls images from her childhood passion for horses and the art of dressage. Maeve's paintings reveal a focus on the medium itself, and she is interested in the integration of traditional subject matter with contemporary styles and techniques.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 12 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 20 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.