Large Tree with Butterflies
43" w x 2.25" d x 59.75" h
We will contact you within an estimated 19 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Inspired by antique chinoiserie wallpaper, this light, whimsical paper art butterfly piece by master artist Dawn Wolfe brings a hint of spring's loveliness to your space every day of the year. Eight three-dimensional cut-paper butterflies add depth and an ethereal quality to the giclée, printed on deckle-edge paper. Artisans apply each of the eight, three-dimensional cut-paper butterflies to deckle-edge paper by hand. They then finalize the Large Tree with Butterflies paper art piece by floating it in a frame of brushed metal.
- Giclée on deckle edge archival paper
- Nine hand-cut floating paper butterflies applied by hand
- Image floated over white mat board
- Contemporary wood frame with warm antique silver finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Dawn Wolfe is a self-taught artist whose three-dimensional work is very personal and tactile. She leverages hand cutting, folding, painting, layering, and collaging to great effect. Her art reflects a love of travel, vintage things, and life in the coastal California mountains where she lives. Whimsy, nature, and beach life inform and inspire every aspect of her work, from subject matter to palette to materials.
- Product weight: 41 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 59 lbs.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.