Dove Diary II
40.5" l x 2" w x 48.25" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 6-8 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
One piece is gorgeous; the series of three is showstopping. Californian artist Dawn Wolfe creates each of these handcrafted pieces that are inspired by the migratory birds that visit her almond orchard every year. Goose feathers are attached to painstakingly hand-wrapped strips, each hand-dyed using natural pigments, then set in rows against a deckle-edge watercolor background.
- Giclée on deckle-edge archival paper, with hand-dyed goose feathers and raffia strips
- Set in a solid wood frame with a cool gray finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftspeople
- Each piece in this series is sold separately
- Framed in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.