Cross Cut I
48.75"w x 48.75"h
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 3 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
A remarkable study of nature up close. These sepia toned giclées are based on vintage illustrations of crosscut tree branches. The grand size of these prints wonderfully showcases the exquisite linework and paper weave in captivating detail. A simple matte black frame with wood grain details complements the works textural character.
- Sepia toned giclée on paper
- Textured black wood frame
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
A native of Washington, John Butler began his career in historic Pioneer Square but later moved to the town of Ferndale where he converted an old dairy farm into his studios. His trendsetting designs have influenced the decorative arts industry for more than two decades. John is a prolific artist who creates unique, distinctive work, using a variety of techniques and materials.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 50 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.