37.25" w x 1.5" d x 37.25" h
In stock, ships UPS.
The medium is the message in this absorbing abstract by Seattle artist Maeve Harris. Her intriguing technique, in which she uses repeatedly layered wall art paint before redacting it, seems to alter the quality of color and light. This Sapphire giclée on canvas is Rothko-inspired art at its finest; its rich use of color makes it a beautiful statement piece.
- Giclée on canvas
- Image stretched and set in a transitional wood frame
- Brushed silver finish frame with black wood-grain exterior and interior
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Maeve Harris is a Seattle-based artist who started out in photography before she moved on to printmaking and painting. Influenced by natural and organic forms, she renders expressions of color and light and pulls images from her childhood passion for horses and the art of dressage. Maeve's paintings reveal a focus on the medium itself, and she is interested in the integration of traditional subject matter with contemporary styles and techniques.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Item weight: 8 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 18 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.