Point of Grey
46.5"w x 56.5"h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery.
So many textures lie within the lines and forms of this stylized piece. The work by artist April Lake has a retro vibe and a gray-and-gold palette suitable for modern or transitional spaces. Hand applied gold accents add intriguing dimension to this giclée on canvas. It’s stretched on a deep frame with black molding.
- Embellished giclée on canvas
- Hand-applied gold leafing embellishments
- Stretched on a deep frame and bordered with black molding
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Can be hung up vertically as well as horizontally
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
Growing up surrounded by farms, animals and the desert, April Lake formed a strong connection with nature and the cycle of life. She graduated cum laude with a BFA from Arizona State University in 2005. During her studies, she concentrated on painting and was deeply inspired by the works of Cézanne, Bacon, de Kooning, and Calder. Nowadays, she finds inspiration in gardening and her annual trips to the beaches of Mexico. She shares her home in Tempe, Arizona, with her husband, two dogs and two cats.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 13 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 22 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
Items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.