49.75" w x 2.75" d x 49.75" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery.
This abstract reimagines the artist's palette, taking controlled paint dollops from a plate and letting them take their own vertical, winding, autonomous journeys. Adds height, scale, and drama to any space.
- Giclée on paper
- Image floated over white linen back
- Transitional shadow box frame with brushed gold finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Dawn Wolfe is a self-taught artist whose work is very personal and tactile. Her art reflects a love of travel, vintage things, and life in the coastal California mountains where she lives. Whimsy, nature, and beach life inform and inspire every aspect of her work, from subject matter to palette to materials.
- Item weight: 37 lbs.
- Packaged weight:55 lbs.
- Made in Canada to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.