48.25" w x 2.25" d x 36.25" h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 6 to 8 weeks to schedule a delivery.
Spirited brushstroke wall art that communicates a sense of movement—that's what you'll find in this dynamic mixed media wall art piece by artist Sisa Jasper. Shades of gray dominate the work, while deliberate dashes in primary colors provide energy; a hint of white reveals a sense of calm.
- Giclée on canvas
- Image stretched and set in contemporary wood float style frame
- Champagne gold outer finish with matte black interior finish
- Can be hung vertically as well as horizontally
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Sisa was born in Pampa, Texas, but lived most of her life in Amarillo. At age10, she was awarded the National Donrey Award; at age 13, she won the Federal Express Safety Slogan Art Contest. Her award-winning painting was published, placed on billboards, and featured in newspapers and magazines. Uncomfortable with her positioning as a "prodigy," she withdrew from creative work for ten years before moving to Dallas to return to her art. Painting under the assumed name "Sisa" (a family nickname), she creates in varying mediums including oil, acrylic, pastel, watercolor, metal leafing, gouache, and charcoal, as well as in substrates like canvas, board, paper, plexiglass, and digital art via giclée. Her work can be found in hundreds of private and corporate collections, has been auctioned by Sotheby's, and has appeared in movies, TV sitcoms, and commercials.
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 8 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 20 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY:
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.