Journey to the Unknown
49.75"w x 49.75"h
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 3 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
Rendered in shades of teal, gray and smoky white, this mesmerizing depiction of the unknown is abstract, cloudlike, fresh and energetic. Embellished in gold tones, this large, powerful giclée on canvas is floated in a simple, champagne finished frame.
- Giclée on canvas with gold toned embellishments
- Contemporary float frame in champagne finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
Ferdos Maleki grew up in the city of Rasht, on the Caspian coast of Iran. She now lives in Laguna Beach, California, where she has been instructing students in drawing and design at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising since 2000. Since her earliest years, she was fascinated by the concept of universal connectedness and was naturally drawn to the arts. Her current work serves as personal portraits of dreamy, atmospheric, transcendental spaces. Layered colors reveal the voice of an emerging abstractionist, portraying texture and tones that mimic nature.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 39lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.