43.75" w x 2" d x 43.75" h
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 3 weeks to schedule a delivery.
This hand-embellished wall art adds depth and texture to modern style. Blending deep blues, grays, and whites, artist Tim O’Toole creates a transcendent art piece in neutral colors that evoke a sense of natural calm and creativity. It's printed on canvas and embellished by hand with additional paint to enhance its composition and character. Set in a champagne gold frame, this hand-embellished canvas print delivers a sleek, sophisticated style that suits any room.
- Neutral, hand-embellished art piece that becomes a calming focal point in any space
- Hand-embellished giclée on canvas
- Floated in a solid wood frame with a champagne gold finish
- Hand-embellished techniques make each piece a unique work of art; slight variations to be expected
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Timothy O'Toole attended Dayton Art Institute and has a BFA from the University of Cincinnati. In addition to his time spent in Ohio and Pennsylvania capturing the wonders of nature for his art, he has spent more than twenty years in Colorado working on location to hone his skill as a master landscape painter. His work is published and collected both nationally and internationally.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Product weight: 15 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 30 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.