Saydie Printed Full/Queen Duvet Cover
90" l x 92" w
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
Saydie is a modern bedding combo that's destined to breathe fresh air into any bedroom décor. Its abstract pattern, in a timeless mineral blue color, digitally printed onto lustrous cotton sateen bedding, creates a dreamy, ethereal look with a soft, smooth feel. A simple knife edge finish on the duvet cover enhances its clean aesthetic. Distinctly cool and elegant, Saydie can shine in both modern and classic styles, and can be especially beautiful when layered with crisp whites or printed bedding sets in powdery hues.
- Made of 100% cotton sateen, 300 thread count
- Sizes available: full/queen
- Soft, abstract pattern in mineral blue is featured on the front and back of duvet cover. Duvet cover features a clean, knife edge finish with zipper closure at bottom. Two hand openings along the top seam allow for easy access to interior corner ties that ensure comforter will not shift inside duvet cover.
- Machine wash
- Duvet insert and sham(s) are sold separately.
- Made in Italy to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Machine wash warm. Non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry low. Warm iron, if needed.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from two UPS shipping options: Standard, or Two Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days less a 15% restocking fee; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.