Nila Antiqued Rug
Item 041692H BMT
In stock, ships UPS.
Our Nila Antiqued Rug features a traditional pattern with a modern twist: a deconstructed design in an elegant mix of wool and spun silk. Beautiful mineral-toned blues and unexpected pops of Nantucket red infuse its raised pattern, allowing the exquisite details to shine in any setting.
- Area rug featuring a traditional, deconstructed pattern with unexpected pops of color
- Hand-knotted from high-twist wool and spun silk
- Persian-style knot with fringed edges
- 81 knots per square inch; an Ethan Allen exclusive
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9'—44 lbs.; 8' x 10'—68 lbs.; 9' x 12'—88 lbs.; 10' x 14'—115 lbs.; 12' x 14' —137 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Smaller rugs (6’ x 9’ or smaller) ship via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your rug. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, unwrap it and place it exactly where you want it to go. They will remove the wrapping materials before leaving your home.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Custom cut rugs are nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.