Item 041685H GMT
Jewel-toned motifs pop against a golden background in our globally inspired Kaveri Rug. This work of art is hand-knotted by skilled artisans, then sheared to a low, low pile, which gives this worldy classic its modern appeal.
- Globally appealing area rug inspired by indigenous patterns
- Hand-knotted from 100% Ghazni wool
- Persian-style knot with tea-stained fringed edges
- Very low pile with antique wash
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9'—30 lbs.; 8' x 10'—44 lbs.; 9' x 12'—57 lbs.; 10' x 14'—79 lbs.; 12' x 14' —92 lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Smaller rugs (6’ x 9’ or smaller) ship via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your rug. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, unwrap it and place it exactly where you want it to go. They will remove the wrapping materials before leaving your home.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Custom cut rugs are nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.