8' x 10'
This rug is custom-cut to your specifications. Rugs 6’ x 9’ or smaller ship UPS, 5–7 weeks. Larger rugs: Premier In-Home Delivery, estimated 7–9 weeks.Additional Information
This soft, durable rug is made from pure New Zealand wool and brings exceptional texture and style to floors. Its distinct bubble-loop pile is braided from two different colored yarns to create a unique multi-toned finish. Densely constructed for a strong yet supple feel underfoot, its classic look and resilient character make it well suited to a wide variety of living spaces.
- Machine woven from 100% New Zealand wool
- Bubble-loop with machine-serged edge construction
- Available in nine colors
- To see additional rug options, or to request additional sizes, visit a Design Center.
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor.
- Made in the U.S. to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9': 44 lbs., 8' x 10': 65 lbs., 9' x 12': 88 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Smaller rugs (6’ x 9’ or smaller) ship via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your rug. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, unwrap it and place it exactly where you want it to go. They will remove the wrapping materials before leaving your home.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Custom cut rugs are nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.