Chevala Sardinian Wool Rug
6' x 9'
Item 041678H ITP
In stock, ships UPS.
Eclectic Chevala is a study in depth and personality. Its high-low pile construction, handmade from 100% Sardinian wool, enhances its stunning filigree pattern. But it has a soft, subtle side as well, thanks to its camel-colored cut pile floating above a lustrous, neutral cream base. The perfect character for any design story.
- The high-low pile construction of our Chevala Rug adds depth and dimension to the filigree pattern
- Hand-knotted from 100% Sardinian wool
- Persian-style knot with high-low weave
- Fringed edges
- Due to its organic handwoven nature, overall length and/or width may vary slightly
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9'—30 lbs.; 8' x 10'—42 lbs.; 9' x 12'—55 lbs.; 10' x 14'—68 lbs.; 12' x 16'—90 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >