6' x 9'
Item 041281H NVY
6' x 9'
In stock, ships UPS.Additional Information
Jahnu is a special blend of innovation and tradition. Inspired by flat-woven techniques in use in India for thousands of years, these rugs were conceived to celebrate the quality and integrity of the flat-woven rugmaking process, and elevate it, literally, with a hand-knotted blend of wool and viscose cut pile. Our Jahnu rug is an exclusive design with a fresh geometric pattern that looks carved, but isn't. Artisans carefully count the knots they make, leaving the ground – 100% pure undyed wool in a cool khaki-colored tone – exposed. The edges around each line are a bit shagged, for a feeling that's relaxed – creating fusion of design that's a casual yet modern take on traditional Gabbeh Persian rugs.
- Hand-knotted from wool and viscose
- Persian-style knot
- High-low pile
- Serged edges
- Due to organic hand-woven nature, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width.
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9': 38 lbs., 8' x 10': 55 lbs., 9' x 12': 75 lbs.
- Due to the organic hand-woven nature of this rug, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.