Geo Traverse Rug
6' x 9'
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
Carpet fragments have been found in Egyptian tombs and in Mesopotamia, the cradle of civilization, so we know that beautiful rugs were treasured millennia ago – just like they are today. In our Geo Traverse rug, you'll see obvious design influences from traditional Gabbeh Persian rugs. Geo starts with a 100% wool khaki-colored ground, flat-woven in soumak rug style. Artisans whose families have passed down traditional rug-making techniques for generations weave in lyocell, a remarkably lustrous fiber extracted from wood pulp that's softer than silk, cooler than linen, eco-friendly, and wonderfully strong. They tie each knot by hand and cut down the looped pile for a clean, modern effect. The result is textured and rhythmic with highs and lows, light and dark, softness and substance.
- Hand-knotted from wool and lyocell
- Persian-style knot
- High-low pile
- Fringed edges
- Due to organic hand-woven nature, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width.
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9': 20 lbs., 8' x 10': 29 lbs., 9' x 12': 39 lbs., 11' x 14': 55 lbs.
- Due to the organic hand-woven nature of this rug, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.