Anara Floral Rug
Item 041691H CMT
Ships UPS. Expect delivery within 2 weeks.
Romantic, colorful, refined—three perfect words to describe our Anara Floral Rug. Vibrant springtime flowers in various stages of bloom are artistically carved into a neutral background. Touches of viscose add luster and shine, while wool ensures durability and strength. Double washed for added softness underfoot.
- An area rug that adds a colorful touch of springtime underfoot
- Hand-woven from a New Zealand and Lincoln wool blend, with viscose
- Indo-Tibetan-style weave with fringed edges
- Ethan Allen exclusive
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9'—42 lbs.; 8' x 10'—62 lbs.; 9' x 12'—80 lbs.; 10' x 14'—120 lbs.; 12' x 14' —135 lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Smaller rugs (6’ x 9’ or smaller) ship via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your rug. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, unwrap it and place it exactly where you want it to go. They will remove the wrapping materials before leaving your home.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Custom cut rugs are nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.