Steel Square Umbrella Base, 70 lbs
19" l x 19" w x 17.5" h
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Let your outdoor style take flight while keeping your umbrella securely grounded. Our umbrella bases are crafted from durable powder-coated steel or aluminum, with a dual-purpose stem that positions your umbrella perfectly, no matter the height of your patio table.
- Powder-coated steel umbrella base in black or powder-coated aluminum in white
- Dual-purpose stem, with tightening knobs for securing umbrella pole
- Base weights: black—large = 70 lbs., small = 35 lbs.; white = 50 lbs.
- Choosing your base for stand alone umbrellas:
- 70 lb black base for use with 8 x 11 black umbrella.
- 35 lb black base for use with 9' black umbrella.
- 50lb white base for use with 9' white umbrella.
- 50lb white base and add on weight for 8 x 11 white umbrella.
- Note: If using black 8 x 11 umbrella in Nod Hill graphite square dining table you must use the 35lb black base.
- Our 50 lb. round base in a white finish is currently not compatible with our white Nod Hill round table (403190). We are working to address the issue and appreciate your patience.
- Outside pole dimension: 2"
- Inside pole dimension: 1.625"
- Black base thickness: .312"
- White base: thickness: 3.5", diameter: 20.9"
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Clean with mild soap and water. || Store base when not in use. || Your umbrella base will maintain your umbrella's stability in most weather conditions. During heavy winds or other severe weather events, be sure to close the attached umbrella or store it to prevent damage or loss.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.