Clyde Leather Barrel Chair
37" w x 35" d x 33" h
Nubuck Ash (L5252)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 11 to 13 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Rescaled size and a cushier seat bring this leather stationary chair into the realm of the modern home. Luxe leather upholstery and optional diamond tufting pay homage to classic tub chair contours. Even better in pairs.
- Classic tub chair silhouette; modern scale. Tight back, loose seat.
- Most of our hand-selected leathers* can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Engineered hardwood frame for long-lasting quality
- Options: Back available smooth or with accent buttons; nailhead trim available
- Also available as a swivel chair
- Also available in fabric
- For even more customizations, visit a Design Center.
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 14"h
- Seat height: 19"
- Arm height: 25"
- Packaged weight: 92 lbs.
- Product weight: 77 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 30% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Our supplier buys hides exclusively from companies dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use only premium top‑grain leathers that meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally-friendly and low VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.