Blue Watercolor Outdoor Pillow
20" l x 20" w
In stock, ships UPS.
Make a stunning summer statement with this beautiful watercolor seascape, a true work of art that just happens to be an outdoor pillow. Easily the star of any sitting area (indoors or out) the hand-painted pillow features a tranquil scene that adds a breezy, coastal feel to any space. It resists fading, staining, mold, and mildew, so it’s easy to keep looking fresh and new. It’s even signed by the artist, so you know this watercolor throw pillow is the real deal.
- Front features a delicate, abstract, hand-painted watercolor design (hand-signed by the artist) for a hint of seaside inspiration; reverses to a solid white back
- UV fade and mold/mildew resistant; stain and liquid repellant
- Pillow cover features knife edge with hidden zipper closure
- Includes pillow insert made from blown polyester fiber encased in a water-resistant ticking; suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Made in the U.S. to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Vacuum or light brushing only; do not clean with water or solvent based cleaner. Consult professional cleaner.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.