Vero Dunes Lounge Chair, Quick Ship
28.5" w x 32.75" d x 37" h
Kean White (P8430), indoor outdoor woven solid
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Our Vero Dunes all-weather black wicker lounge chair merges woven details with clean contemporary form for a modern look that works for both outdoor and indoor living spaces. Crafted with a rust-free lightweight aluminum frame, it boasts a symmetrical weave, streamlined apron, and cushions that sit as comfortably as an upholstered chair. This resin wicker lounge chair offers all-weather durability and easy care for your living spaces.
- Frame made of rust resistant aluminum and all-weather wicker (770); cushions are constructed of an anti-microbial foam core, wrapped in polyester fiber and enclosed in water resistant ticking
- Highly resistant to UV, chlorine and sea water
- Quick ship cushions are Sunbrella performance fabrics, woven with 100% solution-dyed acrylic. Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection
- Custom cushions available in over 100 stain-resistant, colorfast, UV-protected performance fabrics. To see our full selection, visit a Design Center
- Reversible, loose box back and seat cushions with zipper closure
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use; cushions should be stored when not in use
- To protect your investment, we recommend purchasing an outdoor furniture cover
- Finish samples: $20. Can be credited toward your outdoor furniture purchase. Keep promo code and enter at checkout, or redeem at a Design Center.
- Cushion has self-welt in same fabric; this welt may not be visible in all 3D preview images. For additional welting options, visit a Design Center.
- Frame made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 26”w × 20”d
- Seat back: 19”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 18”
- Arm height: 24”
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Easy to clean frame, just use warm water and mild soap. Power washing can be used for tough dirt.
- For QUICK SHIP cushions, to prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) In case of stubborn stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>