Nod Hill Loveseat
54" w x 33" d x 35.25" h
Kean Navy (P8488), indoor outdoor woven solid
Kean White (P8430), indoor outdoor woven solid
Kean Navy (P8488), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Cloud (P3430), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Sterling (P3455), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Azure (P3481), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Navy (P3488), indoor outdoor woven solid
Balinese Soleil (P3344), indoor outdoor woven medallion
Balinese Sterling (P3355), indoor outdoor woven medallion
Balinese Azure (P3381), indoor outdoor woven medallion
Oasis Azure (P2181), indoor outdoor printed floral
Port Fern (P6225), performance woven
Navarro Green (P6422), performance print
Shell White (804)
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 5-7 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
We took everything we love about our Nod Hill lounge chair and doubled it to create the Nod Hill aluminum loveseat. Durable, loose box cushions covered in colorfast performance fabrics, side by side within an easy-care, rust-resistant aluminum frame, ensure that this patio loveseat will bring you double the joy for years to come.
- A cozy, cushioned outdoor aluminum-frame loveseat, with an easy-care aluminum frame. Indoor/outdoor use.
- Powder-coated, fully welded aluminum frame is naturally rust resistant. Shell (804) or Graphite (800) or finish.
- Finish is designed for easy cleaning. Remove cushions, spray with a hose, and wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Quick Ship available for three Sunbrella® performance-grade fabrics: 100% solution-dyed, stain-resistant, colorfast acrylic. Up to 98% UV protection.
- Custom cushions available in more than 100 stain-resistant, colorfast, UV-protected performance fabrics. To see our full selection, visit a Design Center.
- Cushion exterior: welting, hook-and-loop fasteners, and zipper closures. Reversible.
- Cushion interior: antimicrobial foam core, wrapped in polyester fiber and enclosed in water-resistant ticking.
- To protect your investment, purchase a custom-fit outdoor furniture cover.
- Finish samples for outdoor furniture are $20 each and can be credited toward your outdoor furniture purchase. Keep the promo code that comes with your sample; enter at checkout or provide at the Design Center. Click here to order a Graphite (800) finish sample; Click here to order a Shell White (804) finish sample.
- Cushion has self-welt in same fabric; this welt may not be visible in all 3D preview images. For additional welting options, visit a Design Center.
- Frame made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 50"w x 21.5"d
- Arm height: 22.75"
- Frame weight (without cushion): 42 lbs.. Cushion weight: 20 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Easy to clean frame, just use warm water and mild soap. Power washing can be used for tough dirt.
- For QUICK SHIP cushions, to prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) In case of stubborn stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
- Please refer to the Ethan Allen Use and Care Guide for custom performance fabric care
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this furniture is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
IN STOCK PRODUCTS:
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
Dizzy with color & pattern possibilities?
Order up to 10 swatches for free!
START CHOOSING >
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.