Item #: 407312GP8430
56"w x 34"h x 35"d
Item #: 407312GP8430
56"w x 34"h x 35"d
Kean White (P8430), performance canvasShipping:
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 3 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
One part English garden. One part West Indies lanai. Our Millbrook collection is built to last and looks great doing it. The loveseat has a slatted back, beautifully detailed carved arms, turned legs, and four welted box cushions.
- Frame made of 100% teak (728) with fully concealed stainless steel hardware; cushions are constructed of an anti-microbial foam core that has been wrapped in polyester fiber
- Untreated kiln-dried, Grade-A plantation teak fitted with strong mortise and tenon joinery; will develop a rich gray patina over time. As weathering occurs, you may see uneven coloration, streaks, and spots. Changes in temperature and humidity can also result in fine cracks and lifts in teak’s grain. These are natural characteristics of teak and will not affect its strength
- Cushions are Sunbrella performance grade fabrics, woven with 100% solution-dyed acrylic. Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection
- Welted loose back and seat cushions with zipper closure
- Additional options available in Design Centers
- To protect your investment, we recommend purchasing an outdoor furniture cover
- Frame made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: Frame: 77 lbs.
- Seating Area: 56”w × 35”d
- Seat Back: 34”h
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion): 17.5”h
- Arm Height 21.6"h
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- To maintain or restore the original reddish tonality of teak, apply teak cleaner or a water based teak sealer (available at most hardware/home improvement stores). In case of cushion stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. To prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.