56" w x 35" d x 34" h
Oasis Azure (P2181), indoor outdoor printed floral
Tradewinds Cloud (P3430), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Sterling (P3455), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Azure (P3481), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Navy (P3488), indoor outdoor woven solid
Balinese Soleil (P3344), indoor outdoor woven medallion
Balinese Sterling (P3355), indoor outdoor woven medallion
Balinese Azure (P3381), indoor outdoor woven medallion
Oasis Azure (P2181), indoor outdoor printed floral
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 5-7 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
One part English garden. One part West Indies lanai. Our Millbrook collection is built to last and looks great doing it. The loveseat has a slatted back, beautifully detailed carved arms, turned legs, and four welted box cushions.
- Frame made of 100% teak (728) with fully concealed stainless steel hardware; cushions are constructed of an anti-microbial foam core that has been wrapped in polyester fiber
- Untreated kiln-dried, Grade-A plantation teak fitted with strong mortise and tenon joinery; will develop a rich gray patina over time. As weathering occurs, you may see uneven coloration, streaks, and spots. Changes in temperature and humidity can also result in fine cracks and lifts in teak’s grain. These are natural characteristics of teak and will not affect its strength
- Quick ship cushions are Sunbrella performance grade fabrics, woven with 100% solution-dyed acrylic. Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection
- Welted loose back and seat cushions with zipper closure
- Custom cushions in performance fabrics are stain resistant, colorfast, and have UV protection. Additional cushion options are available in Design Centers
- To protect your investment, we recommend purchasing an outdoor furniture cover
- Frame made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: Frame: 77 lbs.
- Seating Area: 56”w × 35”d
- Seat back: 34”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 17.5”
- Arm height 21.6"
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Easy to clean frame, just use warm water and mild soap. Power washing can be used for tough dirt.
- For QUICK SHIP cushions, to prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) In case of stubborn stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
- Please refer to the Ethan Allen Use and Care Guide for custom performance fabric care
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.