Millbrook Collection Covers
69" dia. x 36" h
In stock, ships UPS.
Always judge your outdoor furniture by its cover—especially when it's a high-quality, custom-fit cover like this one! Designed specifically to fit each piece in our Millbrook teak outdoor collection, these durable covers keep damage from wind, rain, and snow at bay. Bonus: Using these covers ensures that your Millbrook pieces weather just as nature intended, developing a beautiful natural patina without unnecessary wear and tear from the elements. Made from 100% solution-dyed polyester, each cover resists mildew, mold, and fading.
- 100% solution-dyed polyester with long lasting colorfastness
- Double-stitched seams for water resistance
- Mildew, mold, and fade-resistant
- Water-repellent backing
- Fabric stable to -20 degrees F to prevent cracking
- Elastic loops for easy, secure leg attachment
- Adjustable drawstring hems with locking toggles to hold covers in place
- Loose fit and mesh vents promote airflow to resist mold and mildew
- Made in Mexico to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- 5-Piece Set covers 1 round dining table and 4 dining chairs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Clean with mild soap and lukewarm water
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.