Bridgewater Cove Teak Dining Bench
60" w x 18" d x 18" h
Bartley Pebble (P2055), indoor outdoor woven solid
Kean White (P8430), indoor outdoor woven solid
Kean Navy (P8488), indoor outdoor woven solid
Bartley Pebble (P2055), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Cloud (P3430), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Sterling (P3455), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Azure (P3481), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Navy (P3488), indoor outdoor woven solid
Balinese Soleil (P3344), indoor outdoor woven medallion
Balinese Sterling (P3355), indoor outdoor woven medallion
Balinese Azure (P3381), indoor outdoor woven medallion
Oasis Azure (P2181), indoor outdoor printed floral
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 5-7 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Teak is so chic—especially when it can be anything you want it to be. Our Bridgewater Cove teak bench features sleek lines and a slatted top for a versatile modern style that works anywhere, from poolside to patio. Dress it in one of our comfy durable cushions and use it as a teak dining bench in your dining table, a teak patio bench for your seating area, or keep it bare and beautiful as an accent table anywhere you need one.
- Frame made of 100% Grade-A plantation teak (790) fitted with strong mortise and tenon joinery, and fully concealed stainless steel hardware; cushions are constructed of an anti-microbial foam core, wrapped in polyester fiber and enclosed in water resistant ticking
- Rich, weathered gray painted surface with wire brush finishing technique. Teak is a natural material that develops a seasoned character as it lives out in the elements. Over time, the original finish will fade, exposing the teak’s natural surface, forming a beautiful, sun washed-gray patina. As weathering occurs, you may see uneven coloration, streaks, and spots. Changes in temperature and humidity can also result in fine cracks and lifts in teak’s grain. These are natural characteristics of teak and will not affect its strength
- Quick ship cushions are Sunbrella performance fabrics, woven with 100% solution-dyed acrylic. Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection
- Custom cushions in performance fabrics are stain resistant, colorfast, and have UV protection. Additional cushion options are available in Design Centers
- Loose box seat cushion with hook and loop fastener straps and zipper closure
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use; cushions should be stored when not in use
- To protect your investment, we recommend purchasing an outdoor furniture cover
- Finish samples: $20. Can be credited toward your outdoor furniture purchase. Keep promo code and enter at checkout, or redeem at a Design Center.
- Frame made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20”
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Easy to clean frame, just use warm water and mild soap. Power washing can be used for tough dirt.
- For QUICK SHIP cushions, to prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) In case of stubborn stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
- Please refer to the Ethan Allen Use and Care Guide for custom performance fabric care
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
Dizzy with color & pattern possibilities?
Order up to 10 swatches for free!
START CHOOSING >
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.