Biscayne Settee, Quick Ship
54" w x 33" d x 37" h
Kean White (P8430), indoor outdoor woven solid
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Out in the sun or under the stars – seating for two has never looked more inviting. The settee is the perfect foundation for a comfortable, accommodating, and family-friendly outdoor lounge area. Features the transitional style double-X back and graphic scroll arm seen throughout the Biscayne collection.
- Powder-coated solid cast aluminum frame
- Rust-resistant frame, suitable for outdoor or indoor use
- Cushions are constructed of an anti-microbial foam core that has been wrapped in polyester fiber
- Welted loose back and seat cushions with tie down straps and zipper closure
- Quick ship cushions are Sunbrella performance fabrics, woven with 100% solution-dyed acrylic. Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection
- Custom cushions in performance fabrics are stain resistant, colorfast, and have UV protection. Additional cushion options are available in Design Centers
- To protect your investment, we recommend purchasing an outdoor furniture cover
- Frame made in North America to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: Frame: 62 lbs.
- Seating area: 50”w × 21”d
- Seat back: 20”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19”
- Arm height: 24”
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Easy to clean frame, just use warm water and mild soap. Power washing can be used for tough dirt.
- For QUICK SHIP cushions, to prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) In case of stubborn stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
- Please refer to the Ethan Allen Use and Care Guide for custom performance fabric care
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>