Nova Surf Fabric By the Yard
Nova Surf (P3020), performance woven
Fabric by the Yard
Custom cut, ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 4 weeks.
- Content: 67% Acrylic, 33% Polyester
- Rated for heavy use
- Grade: G
- Fabric repeat: 1/4" across
- Stain protected
- Not recommended for drapery
- Water/Solvent cleaner. Spot clean with a mild solvent, an upholstery shampoo, or foam from a mild detergent. When using a solvent or dry-cleaning product, follow instructions carefully and clean only in a well-ventilated room.
Swatch and Fabric Details
Colors may look different in person than they do online. We recommend ordering a swatch to ensure the color is what you hoped it would be. Color may vary due to dye lot.
- Each swatch is 3.5” x 4.5”, with specifications listed on the back.
- Swatches may not show pattern repeats, if applicable.
- Swatches ship via Postal Service independent of other online orders.
- Swatches are not returnable and may not be cancelled after 72 hours of order placement.
- Limit of 10 swatches per order.
Fabric by the Yard
- Fabrics are sold in full-yard increments only. Width is 54’’.
- There is a one-yard minimum per order.
- There is no limit to the number of yards you can order.
- Each roll can hold a maximum of 30 yards. Orders exceeding 30 yards will be rolled in 30-yard increments.
- Fabric rolls ship via UPS (or Parcel Post for Canadian orders). Multiple rolls will ship in separate cartons.
- Fabric is not returnable and may not be cancelled after 72 hours of order placement.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.