Wesley Brass Pharmacy Lamp
16.5" l x 5.5" w x 18" h
Item 096092 BRS
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
Old books, pipe tobacco, a splash of bourbon—Wesley's antique brass finish and X-stitched leather wrap evoke so many comforting and luxurious images. A small but mighty mood setter, this adjustable pharmacy lamp rests atop a handy catch-all tray; a tug on its delicate pull chain lights up a host of design possibilities.
- Classic pharmacy lamp that brings a luxurious retro vibe to any space
- Crafted from iron and finished in antique brass
- Post wrapped in boot leather with textured X stitching
- Uses one 7-watt LED E26 T bulb (4-watt bulb included). Pull chain on/off.
- Swivels up to 45 degrees for task use.
- Built in catchall tray
- Also available Wesley bankers lamp and Wesley floor lamp
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Shade Dimensions: 10" l x 4.25" w x 3" h
- Footprint: 11.5" l x 5.5" w x 1" h
- Widest part of base: 16.5" l x 5.5" w
- Footprint to base of shade: 18" h
- Product weight: 9 lbs.
- Package weight: 12.5 lbs.
- For installation instructions, please see Product Specifications section below
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email email@example.com for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.