Wenford Alabaster Table Lamp
7.5" l x 7.5" w x 27.25" h
In stock, ships UPS.
Alabaster has been used for centuries to craft statues and carvings, and we’ve harnessed its translucent snow-white beauty to create this sculptural alabaster stone lamp. Its modern broken-rock design is cut from large slabs of alabaster that are hand-picked for their purity of color. Artisans then assemble its striking silhouette by hand, floating the stone onto a center rod and finishing it with a crystal base and tapered square shade. The stone’s natural variegated patterns differ with each lamp, making yours unique. Petite in size, this natural alabaster table lamp fits perfectly on a desk or end table.
- Alabaster table lamp crafted from hand-picked stone; no two are alike
- Crafted from alabaster stone, with stunning natural veining and color variations
- Alabaster is mounted on a crystal base, with polished nickel hardware
- White rolled-edge cotton shade
- 150-watt max E 26 bulb; three-way switch
- UL listed
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Shade dimensions: 12.5" x 12.5" top, 13.5" x 13.5" bottom, 10"h
- Product weight: 22.4 lbs.
- Package weight: 26 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.