Giovanna Ceramic Table Lamp
6.5" dia. x 29.5" h
In stock, ships UPS.
Ceramic gourd table lamps are well known for their classic style—but this American-made beauty delivers a modern look you won’t find just anywhere. Its unique marble-like finish is created by artisans who drip metallic palladium into a pure white glaze to create its swirling smoky taupe pattern. Color and pattern variations occur naturally in the glaze, making each lamp one of a kind. A classic silhouette with a modern marble look, this table lamp is sure to make a shining moment in your home.
- Beautiful marble-look table lamp, with an undulating, gourd-like shape
- Crafted from ceramic, the base rests on an acrylic disc and has polished nickel hardware
- Artisans craft the swirled faux marble finish by adding touches of palladium to the white glaze, causing each lamp to be unique in color; no two Giovanna lamps are alike
- White linen taped-edge shade
- 100-watt max E 26 bulb; on/off knob
- UL listed
- Made in America to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Shade dimensions: 15" top x 17" bottom x 11.5"h
- Product weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Package weight: 14 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.