Cerina Glass Table Lamp
7" dia. x 29.5" h
In stock, ships UPS.
Our Cerina glass table lamp takes its design cues from art deco and adds a unique twist to your style. Its striking base is a handcrafted work of glass art, delivering a luminous display of light and color that catches the eye. Functional and fashionable, Cerina makes a dazzling accent piece for an entryway table or buffet and lights up any room with uncommon style.
- Glass table lamp that captures the spirit of art deco in a vibrant display of light and color
- Crafted from glass and acrylic
- Finished in blue and white art glass with a clear crackle pattern
- Cream-colored cotton rolled-edge shade
- A dazzling accent piece for an entryway table or buffet
- UL listed
- Small bubbles may be seen in the lamp's body, which are inherent and purposeful in the creation of the glass.
- Uses one 150-watt max E26 bulb; three-way switch
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Shade dimensions: Shade top: 16"
- Shade bottom: 17"
- Shade height: 11.5"
- Product weight: 12 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 15 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.