Lalita Glass Pendant
9.5" dia. x 11" h
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
We traveled to India to find the foundry where we have our Lalita handblown glass pendant lights made. The artisans there are specialists in using recycled glass, and we worked with them extensively to develop each pendant's shape and color. Lalita's unique form is mouth-blown into a mold, finished in a kiln, and sandblasted. There's no doubt that each fixture is handmade; it comes across in the tiny bubbles you'll see when you look at the glass up close. Group similar pendants in a display, or mix and match.
- Made of iron and mouth-blown recycled glass
- Gray recycled glass pendant light and purple glass pendant light available
- Each pendant varies by shape, color, and size
- Uses one 40-watt max T bulb; E26 socket
- 13 ft of cord is included
- UL listed
- Canopy details: 5.9" dia x 0.7" h, satin brass finish, circular shape
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: gray—3.5 lbs.; purple—3.5 lbs.; yellow: 5.5 lbs.
- Package weight: gray—6.5 lbs.; purple—7 lbs.; yellow: 9.5 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.