Kusama Abstract Chandelier
48" l x 24" w x 6" h
In stock, ships UPS.
A mix of materials, and the freedom to direct the light in any direction you want, make the Kusama abstract chandelier the versatile, entirely unique fixture it is. Its iron frame defines the chandelier's bold character. The eight wands, crafted of sheet steel and finished in brass, hold two LED bulbs each (making it a 16-light chandelier at 72 watts total—compared to the 240 watts incandescents would use). They're mounted on ball joints for easy adjustability, and the bulbs stay cool to the touch. Angle the adjustable arms any which way—and change the look whenever you feel like it.
- Made of iron in an oil-rubbed bronze and shiny brass finish
- Uses sixteen 3.5-watt LED T6 bulbs or sixteen 25-watt max incandescent bulbs
- Ships with 13 ft of wire
- UL listed
- Canopy details: 8" l x 7" w x 1" h, dark oil rubbed bronze finish, rectangular shape
- Bulbs available for order, please call client services at 888-324-3571 for part #093129LEDTB
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Package weight: 24.5 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.