Clara Linear Crystal Chandelier
68" l x 7" w x 16.5" h
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Prepare to be enchanted. Our ethereal Clara Bud Linear Chandelier is rustic in form--almost as if crafted of flowering branches and vines--but finished in a classic antiqued brass paint to complement its crystal "bud" accents. A stunning example of creative craftsmanship.
- Made of iron and crystal with a painted antiqued brass finish
- Uses five 60-watt max candelabra bulbs
- Ships with six 12" hanging rods and two 6" hanging rods
- UL listed
- Canopy details: 47" l x 5" w x 1.5" h, antique painted brass finish, oval shape
- Also available in a Clara Round Crystal Lantern, Clara Crystal Table Lamp, and a Clara Round Crystal Chandelier
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended
- Made in the Philippines to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 20 lbs.
- Package weight: 40 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email email@example.com for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.