Gannett Metal-Top End Table
28.75" w x 22.25" d x 23" h
Item 228022 458
Gannett Brown (458): Warm mid-tone brown, with dark glaze in the grain; heavily distressed. Paired with naturally distressed steel top in abstract tones of gray and charcoal.
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Distressed metal and the look of reclaimed barnwood gives the Gannett table collection an updated rustic twist. Wrapped tops feature a unique pattern created by natural elements as they interact with the steel. The wood base is made from sustainably harvested wood.
- Modern rustic end table. Distressed metal-wrapped top; barnwood-inspired base.
- Base crafted from wood that has been sustainably harvested from FSC-certified forests. Click here to learn more about FSC certification and sustainable forest management.
- Each metal top has a unique pattern; no two are alike
- Available in Girard Gannett Brown (458) and Girard Gannett Charcoal (459) finishes
- Also available: Gannett coffee table
- Crafted in North America to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 64 lbs.
- Product weight: 57 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.