Retreat Roll-Arm Two-Piece Sectional with Chaise
95" w x 40" d x 36" h
Brax Ivory (23632): textured woven solidFor more fabric choices, visit a Design Center$5,610.00Now $4,488.00
With its high, loose-welted back, plush seat cushions, and scaled-down rolled arms, the versatile and comfortable Retreat creates a casual, friendly vibe. Choose from an impressive array of fabrics and leathers.
- With plush rolled arms and loose back and seat cushions for a look that's both comfortable and casual
- Durable foam and fiber cushions; hundreds of fabrics to choose from. Two 17" pillows included
- Engineered panel frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- Also available in leather
- Visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Thinking of a different layout for your sectional? Click here to see your options or come into a Design Center to create your own.
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- This sectional is comprised of the following pieces:
- 207425: left-arm-facing two cushion sofa
- 207428: right-arm-facing chaise
- Interior seating area: 77"w x 23"d x 50"d (chaise) x 16"h
- Arm height: 25"
- Seat height: 20"
- Packaged weight: 264 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Seat cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- Back cushions: Features a channeled jacket core filled with polyester fibers wrapped in non-woven ticking
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Custom furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications and is nonreturnable. These pieces may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.