Marcus Three-Piece Sectional with Chaise, Quick Ship
117" w x 36" d x 32" h
Ayers Ash (Q5052): tailored woven texture
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 5-7 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Turn your style volume up a notch with Marcus, a midcentury-inspired marvel now available in Quick Ship fabrics. With its quintessential tapered cone legs and a cozy chaise, this three-piece sectional has the corner on fashion and function.
- With its tight smooth back, loose welted seat cushions, and a chaise made for lounging, our Marcus sectional has clear midcentury influences.
- Tailored by hand over a durable engineered panel frame
- Customizable in any of our 8 Quick Ship fabrics. Prefer leather? Click to see your Quick Ship leather options.
- Standard with a smooth back. Tapered leg in our Northwood (945) finish, as shown
- Want to a different look? You can also order a standard Quick Ship Marcus sectional or open-end sectional.
- Put together a fast living room makeover: Group with our Quick Ship Marcus chair and ottoman. Furnishing a small space? Shop our Quick Ship Marcus sofa.
- Willing to wait in exchange for more options? Order your Marcus sectional in a custom fabric and/or finish.
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- This sectional is composed of the follow pieces:
- 652477: Left-Arm Facing Two-Cushion
- 652476: One-Cushion Armless
- 652484: Right-Arm Facing Chaise
- Interior seating area: 108"w x 23"d x 34" d (chaise)
- Seat back: 14"h
- Arm height: 24"
- Seat height: 19"
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days less a 15% restocking fee. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.