Bennett Roll-Arm Two-Piece Sectional with Chaise
110" w x 37" d x 58" d (chaise) x 37" h
Hollis White (19030), chunky bouclé
Brax Ivory (23632), rustic plain
Brax Oatmeal (23633), rustic plain
Brax Gray (23655), rustic plain
Brax Charcoal (23654), rustic plain
Starlight Vapor (81621), sheen texture
Starlight Sage (81623), sheen texture
Starlight Pearl (81638), sheen texture
Starlight Dove (81655), sheen texture
Starlight Sand (81670), sheen texture
Chance Seaglass (F3821), distressed plain
Chance White (F3830), distressed plain
Chance Natural (F3831), distressed plain
Chance Zinc (F3852), distressed plain
Chance Gray (F3855), distressed plain
Stark Oatmeal (26833), chenille plain
Stark Gray (26855), chenille plain
Hayes Seaglass (26921), chunky herringbone
Hayes Ivory (26932), chunky herringbone
Hayes Oatmeal (26933), chunky herringbone
Hayes Wheat (26941), chunky herringbone
Hayes Gray (26955), chunky herringbone
Hollis White (19030), chunky bouclé
Hollis Gray (19055), chunky bouclé
Kent Berry (F2907), mod velvet
Kent Surf (F2920), mod velvet
Kent Tourmaline (F2921), mod velvet
Kent Bisque (F2933), mod velvet
Kent Taupe (F2951), mod velvet
Kent Charcoal (F2954), mod velvet
Kent Toffee (F2973), mod velvet
Kent Cafe (F2975), mod velvet
Emery Ivory (F3732), wool
Turner Vapor (F1009), high performance herringbone
Turner Oatmeal (F1033), high performance herringbone
Turner Gray (F1050), high performance herringbone
Turner Charcoal (F1052), high performance herringbone
Turner Flint (F1056), high performance herringbone
Turner Mocha (F1073), high performance herringbone
- Optional Nailhead Trim
- Cushion Fill
Everyday comfort foam - medium firmness
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
A tried and true Ethan Allen classic, this comfortable, casual, and modern sectional features clean lines and an inviting cushioned back with plush roll arms. Choose from our most popular fabrics and leathers online or come to our Design Centers for even more options.
- With plush rolled arms and loose back and seat cushions for a look that's both comfortable and casual
- Choose from our standard high quality foam and fiber cushions or our optional down-filled cushions for an additional charge; two 17" pillows included to add a cozy, relaxed vibe
- Engineered hardwood frame for superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Removable legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown, water-based finish
- Stain-resistant fabric prevents damage from spills; great choice for homes with families and pets
- Also available in leather
- The fabrics and finish shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Thinking of a different layout for your sectional? Click here to see your options or come into a Design Center to create your own.
- This sectional is composed of:
- 207887: left-arm facing three-cushion sofa
- 207893: right-arm facing chaise
- Interior seating area
- 92"w x 42"d x 15"h
- Arm height: 25"
- Seat height: 22"
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed above are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 299 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber
- Our luxurious feather-blend cushions combine plush feathers and down encased in 100-percent cotton down proof ticking
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability.
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support.
- Heavy gauge wire with protective coating in back minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.