Conway Leather 2-Piece Sectional with Chaise, Quick Ship
119" w x 39" d x 65" d (chaise) x 37" h
Omni Brown (L1077), pebbled pigmented two-tone leather
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Enjoy the almost instant gratification of having one of our most popular sectionals delivered to your home in a flash. You'll love its statement square arms, loose cushions, and roomy chaise. Choose your Quick Ship leather to make it yours.
- Low, deep, square-arm two-piece leather sectional with chaise. Loose back and seat cushions.
- Tailored by hand over a durable engineered panel frame.
- Customizable in any of our 3 Quick Ship leathers. Prefer fabric? Click to see your Quick Ship fabric options.
- Includes hook and loop fasteners to prevent back cushions from falling out of place
- Tapered leg in our Northwood (945) finish, as shown
- Want a different look or something a little larger? The Conway leather sectional is also available in multiple sizes in a standard design: 3-piece, 4-piece, or 5-piece.
- Furnishing a small space? Shop our Quick Ship Conway leather sofa.
- Willing to wait in exchange for more options? Order your Conway leather sectional with chaise in a custom leather and/or finish.
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed above are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- This sectional is comprised of the following pieces
- 677788: left-arm facing two-cushion sofa
- 677789: right-arm facing chaise
- Interior seating area: 101w x 23"d x 16"h
- Arm height: 24"
- Seat height: 21"
- Product weight
- left-arm facing two-cushion: 157 lbs.
- right-arm facing chaise: 170 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.