Conway 3-Piece Sectional, Quick Ship
115" l x 115" w x 39" d x 37" h
Ayers Ash (Q5052): tailored woven texture
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Start your living room refresh with our Conway three-piece sectional, now available in Quick Ship fabrics for fast delivery. Its wide square arms make an instant style statement; it's loose, plush cushions provide stay-awhile comfort.
- Low, deep, square-arm three-piece sectional. Loose back and seat cushions.
- Tailored by hand over a durable engineered panel frame. Two 19" welted pillows included.
- Customizable in any of our 8 Quick Ship fabrics. Prefer leather? Click to see your Quick Ship leather options.
- Square leg in our Northwood (945) finish, as shown
- Want a different look or something a little larger? The Conway sectional is also available in multiple sizes: 2-piece with chaise, 4-piece, or 5-piece.
- Furnishing a small space? Shop our Quick Ship Conway sofa.
- Willing to wait in exchange for more options? Order your Conway sectional in a custom fabric and/or finish.
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
The dimensions listed above are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- This sectional is comprised of the following pieces
- 657788: Left-arm facing two-cushion
- 657791: Square corner
- 657787: Right-arm facing two-cushion
- Interior seating area: 90"w x 90"w x 23"d x 16"h
- Arm height: 24"h
- Seat height: 21"h
- Packaged weight: 423 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Seat cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- Back cushions: Features a channeled jacket core filled with polyester fibers wrapped in non-woven ticking
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
- Custom Quick Ship items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.