Carlen Two-Piece Sectional with Chaise
89"w x 37"d x 57"d (chaise) x 34"h
Addison Bisque (21933): textured woven solid
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 5-7 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Midcentury and Scandinavian style sensibilities combine in our fashionable Carlen chaise sectional. A smooth back and slender arms create a clean, minimalist look that invites casual gatherings, while loose cushions and a comfortable chaise welcome you to kick your heels up for a weekend movie marathon. Up the midcentury ante with details like accent buttons or bold-colored fabric.
- Slim, flare-arm two-piece chaise sectional with midcentury and Nordic roots. Available with smooth back or accent buttons.
- Tailored by hand over a durable engineered panel frame
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a structured, soft seat
- Tapered cone leg available in several water-based finishes. Shown here in Raisin (939).
- Also available: Carlen sofa, chair, and three-piece sectional.
- Customizable in any of the fabrics you see here. For even more fabrics, cushion fills, trims, and configuration options, visit a Design Center.
Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly and have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- This sectional is comprised of the following pieces
- 201036: right arm facing two cushion, 201039: left arm facing chaise
- Interior seating area: 82"w x 22"d x 41"d (chaise) x 15"h
- Arm height: 27"
- Seat height: 18"
- Leg height: 5.5"
- Frame height: 27"
- Packaged Weight: Right arm facing two cushion: 140 lbs. Left arm facing chaise: 120 lbs.
- Product Weight: Right arm facing two cushion: 125 lbs. Left arm facing chaise: 105 lbs.
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise-and-tenon joints
- Seat cushions: Polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- Back cushions: Polyester fiber core wrapped in non-woven ticking
- Foams: Certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dizzy with color & pattern possibilities?
Order up to 10 swatches for free!
START CHOOSING >
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.