Conover Track-Arm Recliner
35" w x 40" d x 39" h
Addison Bisque (21933): textured woven solid
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 5-7 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
A track-arm makes a tailored update to the classic semi-attached cushion recliner, creating a sleek silhouette that suits modern living rooms without compromising comfort. Available in your choice of hundreds of fabrics, Conover can be designed to suit almost any room.
- A track-arm recliner chair with semi-attached cushions and a bustle back
- Tailored by hand over a durable engineered panel frame
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a structured, soft seat
- Place 2" from the wall; opens to 67 1/4"
- Recliner shown with manual mechanism. Power and remote mechanisms available in Design Centers.
- Additional options like contrast welting, plus hundreds of additional fabrics, are available in Design Centers.
- Also available in leather or with a scoop or roll arm. Incliner sofa also available.
- Customizable in any of the fabrics you see here. For even more fabrics and options, visit a Design Center.
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 22"d
- Seat Back: 19"
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion crown): 20"
- Arm Height: 25"
- Packaged weight: 148 lbs.
- Product weight: 138 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered panels with glued and stapled mortise-and-tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Standard push-on-the-arm mechanism for smooth three-position movement. Power upgrade available for more positions.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.